Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Married!


I had a great summer. Junko and I went back to NH for a WHOLE MONTH and enjoyed the beautiful countryside. For two weeks we rented a house on lake and entertained family and friends. And in the middle of those two weeks, on August 29th, we got married!

The wedding was great, and lots of my friends came, but there was one unfortunate thing: it was supposed to be an outdoor wedding, but it rained! So unfortunately the guests couldn't enjoy the water or eat lobster and clams outside. The next day was beautiful, though, and everyone with children came back to visit then. I have lots of pictures -hope to show them to you later!

11 comments:

  1. You are so cool like LAST SAMURAI!!

    I hope you remin happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so happy!
    Congratylation☆
    I want to show more pictures of your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, josh!
    how are you?
    i'm in canada, and i spend nice time everyday★
    happy wedding, and enjoy your life:)
    i'm looking forward to seeing your pictures♪♪
    see ya☆
    satomi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still don`t have my pictures yet. Still waiting!

    ReplyDelete